Serving: As many as you need
1. Slice onion down to perfect rings, separate during preparation
2. Mix half a cup of the Budweiser with half a cup of flour
3. Soak onion in batter
4. Let oil heat up in either a wok or a large pot
5. When frying the onion make sure it's submerged in oil
6. take out after golden brown
7. let onion dry on paper towels
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste
Do it again?: yesssssss.
Notes: It makes the kitchen really kinda smell so this is great for an outdoors burner or a well ventilated area.